Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Today was not my day

OK well first off I had like zero sleep. So I got a tea with caffeine and then my boy friend dropped it and shatter every where because it was glass, ugh you got be kidding me. Then I had to organize papers today and then this guy came along hit them and they went evey where. The guy doesn't even help or even say sorry!! What is wrong with people today! No manners I just wanted scream and curse and sock him in the face for being suck a jerk. Things were doing good until 7th period. 7th period was doing pretty good until  someone made phone call because wanted to wish his sister happy birthday and I think she is another state or something. This this girl idk her name but she has red hair and supposible doing cosmetics for her masterpiece. But she was doing her make up!!! Um OK ik its doing make up but shouldn't she being looking up the science behind it? Its a lot more than just putting on make up on you and your friends. You have to learn what colors work with what color eye and skin. She started giving me crap and shes like I always do my work which isn't true and I just got so mad because I do my work and I try hard and its not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment