Thursday, May 7, 2015

Masterpiece progress

Well today was a slow day. I worked on figuring out how I wanted to put my message out. I want to show how hard it is to what I do. I think I should start off with an opening question: Fighting is easy right? Or is it? It kind of bring people in I think. Fighting can be anything from wrestling to jiu jitsu or kick boxing, etc. Then I would go off  saying: I interview a few people in my gym that does differnt style of fighting and got their input on what they think. I also kind of want to do a science part on how hard Someome can kick, punches and how much damaged it can cause. Also with how much pressure it takes to choke someone out. Many people do know a lot about fighting and my mission is to bring this info to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment