Monday, April 27, 2015

Me Myself and I

This weekend was pretty rough a year a two days now I hurt my shoulder at California state tournament. I wrestle again at same tournament this year and shoulder didn't feel right it just got hurt again and swelled. Before I even went to compete I got an MRI and the doctor said it came up clear,  nothing was wrong. But when I stepped on that u could tell there was something serious going on because I had no strength in arm. I was so determined to finish match because I wanted just to make it out of first round I had tears coming down my face in math because I was in so much pain. My coach kept asking if I wanted out I make 5 minutes and had kept it pretty much tied till the very end where I had no strength at all, absalutley none. My coach finally said you are done I can't watch it any more. He got me to trainer. I couldn't feel hand it hurt blue and I couldn't touch fingers with thumb or even close hand. The trainer got ice on it and test my shoulder again and I could barley feel his hand on fingers or parts of arm and my tingled. The trainer took me out and we headed home we would have went to hospital in Fresno but last time there was problems with getting stuff back to my doctor so went to Marian hospital. I waited over an hour just to see doctor and she got the report of my MRI and there was nothing clean about it. They said there was suspicion of a slap tear! So now I have to see an orthepetic surgeon because there is high possibility that I will have to get surgery. My family is not happy but it needs to be fix. I will be seeing doctor on Wednesday this week in Santa Barbra.

No comments:

Post a Comment