Sunday, April 5, 2015

My first Car

My first car is a little 1993 Mazda Miata, it's a stick shift. I got it about a month ago and it has been just giving us problems but it was a free car my uncle got out of a deal. We had problems with battery, alternator, the belt, the top had a rip in it, the leather seats were old a cracking, the window does go down by it self, the emergency brake dosent work. Me and my dad has fixed almost everything besides seats, window and emergency brake. I had to clean my car and it was so gross there was dirty every where like no one has clean the car in a year. I can't really complain because it's a free car. I got a new top and have to get some seat covers for the car but the thing is you have to get special seat covers made for a Mazda Miata because the seats are weird. It looks good and nice but driving a stick shift isn't fun at all. I have never driven a stick shift a month ago it was so scary. My dad took me to Nipomo parking lot and we were there for about three hours and I stalled it out so much it wasn't even funny. I finally got the hang of it and that same night my dad allowed me to drive it home but it wasn't very far because I live in Nipomo. It was scary and now I'm driving it by my self it so crazy. I never thought in a month I would be driving my car by my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment