Monday, November 2, 2015

Long time update

Well hello who ever is reading this. An update on my life since i last posted well a lot has happened. I have gotten my surgery that i was suppose to like a year or two ago my mom had to argue with the doctor on the phone. when he went into my shoulder and did surgery he thanked my mom for actually pushing it because he said if i didn't get that surgery, i would never have stepped on a mat again without getting hurt. i am not going to wrestle this high school year and idk if i will for off season. i am scared and worried. i feel like everyone is pushing me around me to. i really just want to have fun and just focus on jiu jitsu. there is really no need to wrestle at all anymore because i don't want to wrestle in college or anything. even if i wanted to go to Olympics or something like that it would just get in the way of college. i don't want to take time off from college to do something like that and fall behind or don't graduate the same time my class does. Olympics is just a once time thing but college is my career and its more important to me than any gold medal.

No comments:

Post a Comment