Thursday, March 12, 2015

Day before and day of competing

The day before competing and the day of I'm a totally different person some people believe I get possesed or something but trust me I don't. The day before is especially bad when I'm cutting weight or maintaining because I'm so mad because I drink less and eat less and I normally eat A LOT NO JOKE! So I'm just really quite and I don't like to get messed most people that know me don't even say a word to my unless its super important because I get really blunt and just say what ever I'm thinking no joke someone could be like what was answer for number two I would say why can't u figure it out your self and stop asking me for all the answer and give them the stink eye but I'm normally not like that. The Day of competion I get up make sure I'm on weight with big huge lion hair in hotel. Then when I know I'm on weight it's like a retuin no one talks to me and wash face brush teeth get some sweat pants and t shirt on put on shoes jump in car and go. Then I go weigh in officially for tournament then I get to eat. I'm happy for about the time I'm eating. Then I'm in serious mode I but on what ever I'm going to wear it depends if I'm doing jujitsu, mma or wrestling but I always wear same everything its just kind of my thing I do. I go on to the mat and warm up and stretch. After that come the nervous part. I don't know why I get so nervous but I just do you would think for how long I have been competiting I wouldn't get nervous so bad but I do. But when I step on that matt everything goes away It just feels right and awesome and all of nervousness just goes away and I'm ready to go kick some butt. Something I have to do is make my self hate the person I'm going against I have to hate them so much I want to break their bones and then I go beat people.

No comments:

Post a Comment